TORQEEDO Cruise 10.0R
The new flagship of the Cruise line: The new Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0!
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
A power supply from at least four lithium batteries (Power 26-104) or with eight lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
- 12kW peak output, 10kW continuous output – powerful propulsion comparable to a 20 HP combustion engine
- Intelligent on-board computer and the full convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- Easy handling thanks to low-voltage level (48 Volt)
- Very robust design – corrosion-protected, sea water-capable and completely waterproof (IP67)
- Slimline construction – elegant and
- Versions: short shaft S: 38.5cm shaft length, long shaft L: 51.2cm shaft length, extra long shaft XL: 63.9cm shaft length
- Weight: 59.8 kg (S), 61.3 kg (L) , 62.5 kg (XL)
Cruise 10.0 with 4 x Power 26-104
Alternative: 8 x 12 V / 200 Ah AGM Batteries
Speed in knots (km/h)* Range in sm (km)* Running time in hours: Slow 4,2 (7,8) 35,2 (65) 08:20 Full throttle 17,2 (31,9) 13,7 (25,5) 00:48
* Depends on type of boat, load, propeller and conditions. Speed and range indications do not represent a legal guarantee.
Information on range and speed
For a displacement boat making way through the water, the required propulsive power increases in proportion to the cube of the speed. This means that if you want to double your speed, you need eight times as much power.
And vice-versa, a small reduction in speed is enough to increase the achievable range substantially.
The Torqeedo Cruise's on-board computer calculates the remaining range constantly, by linking the motor's consumption data with the charging level of the batteries, and the speed over the ground from the GPS. This allows you to read the remaining range in real time from the motor display or the smartphone app TorqTrac.
Input power in watts 10,000 Propulsive power in watts 5,600 Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power) 20 HP Comparable petrol outboards (thrust) 25 HP Maximum overall efficiency in % 56 Static thrust in lbs* 315 Integrated battery - Nominal voltage 48 Final charging voltage - Total weight in kg 59.8 (S) / 61.3 (L) / 62.5 (XL) Motor weight without battery in kg - Weight of integrated battery - Shaft length in cm 38.5 (S) / 51.2 (L) / 63.9 (XL) Standard propeller
v = speed in km/h at p = power in watts
v32/p10k Alternative propeller options v15/p10k Maximum propeller speed in rpm 1,400 Control Remote throttle Steering Provision to connect to standard remote steering; lockable Tilting device Electrohydraulic tilt device with overload protection. Tilt angle +-65° Trim device Manual, 4-step Integrated on-board computer Yes Stepless forward/reverse drive Yes